CodeFuel is committed to providing a clear and structured legal framework to all of its publishers, advertisers, and other business partners. There are a number of different agreements that may apply to you depending on your particular engagement with CodeFuel and we strongly recommend that you review these documents carefully.
- If you use or access features, services, or applications powered by third parties through any CodeFuel product or service, you should be aware of our Third-Party Guidelines. If you share any of your content with us or with third parties while using any CodeFuel product or service, you should also be aware of our Content Sharing TOS.
- If you are a publisher, then the following legal documents may be relevant to you, depending on the CodeFuel product or service that you are utilizing:
- If you are an advertiser, then please note our Advertising Standard Terms and Conditions and Guidelines for Ad Placement policy.
- If you believe that one of our publishers or any other third party has been utilizing the CodeFuel platform to infringe upon your rights, please visit our Report page or contact us at your earliest convenience, and we will take all necessary measures to examine your complaint and resolve it.
- We also recommend that you read our Copyright Protection Policy, which describes the guidelines for reporting intellectual property and copyright issues in accordance with US DMCA regulations.